Mental Health 101
This interactive mental health program is for St. Charles Community Council and provides a foundational overview of mental health concerns and how to provide support to those living with mental health diagnoses.
- Stigma associated with mental health
- Signs and symptoms of five major mental health diagnoses
- Trauma-informed plan of care for individuals diagnosed with mental health concerns
- Establishing safety with individuals with mental health concerns
- Self-care practices and techniques
If you are interested in a similar program for your organization, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.